Well here we go again ladies and gentlemen! Another month gone and that means another top selling list for the month. See which ones made the cut!
Last Month – Unranked
- Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above. How to use - Apply on pulse point: Wrist, inner elbow and neck
- Designer House: Giorgio Armani
- Launch year: 1996
- Notes: Orange, Lime, Mandarin Orange, Jasmine, Bergamot, Lemon, Neroli
- Type: Eau de Toilette for Men; Size: 100 milliliter. Recommended for daytime or evening casual
No surprise here as a top selling cologne for the month of February. Acqua Di Gio is quite possibly the most popular cologne of all-time and is always one of the top selling colognes. Acqua Di Gio is a fresh and light scent that makes it good for almost any situation and any age group. You just need to be careful because of it’s popularity, the guy sitting next to you might be wearing it.
Last Month – #7
CK One is a cologne for men and women which explains a little bit of it’s extra punch in the sales department. It’s a clean, refreshing cologne that works good for anyone and in any situation. This seems to be a pattern among the the top sellers.
Last Month – #10
- All our fragrances are 100% originals by their original designers.
- This item is by designer MONTBLANC.
- Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Legend by Montblanc keeps hitting the top selling mens cologne list with it’s similar smell to Abercrombie & Fitch’s Fierce. It has a spicy fragrance that is a little more dangerous than it’s fresh and clean predecessors.
Last Month – unranked
- Item Condition: 100% authentic, new and unused. Swiss Army for Men 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray.
- Swiss Army by Swiss Army for Men 3.4 oz EDT Spray: Buy Swiss Army Colognes - Created in 1996, Swiss Army is a refreshing, spicy, lavender fragrance. It's fragrant nature explores essences of mint, bergamot and lavender. Blended with tangy notes of citrus, ylang-ylang, sweet spice, moss and cedar, Swiss Army is recommended as a daytime fragrance.
- Type: Eau De Toilette
Swiss Army was introduced in the mid 90′s and is still a rockin cologne today. It’s more of a weaker cologne and is not recommended for the youth crowd because it has an older and wiser scent. You can catch this cologne for $21.75 on Amazon if you click the link
Last Month – #5
- A timeless, refreshing masculine scent
- Exhilarating and distinctive
- An expression of vitality and confidence
- Eternity was launched by the design house of Calvin Klein
- This product is a fragrance item that comes in retail packaging
Eternity For Men symbolizes the spirit of today’s man, sensitive yet masculine, refined yet strong. After a #5 showing last month, it still cracks the top 10 so you know people are still wearing it. It’s been around for a long time so you know it’s something people enjoy. A very safe cologne choice. One of the worst rated cologne’s on the top selling list but hey it works. Buy it at Amazon for $26.05.
Last Month – #9
- Grapefruit, Mint, Blood Mandarin
- Rose, Cinnamon, Spicy Notes
- Leather, Woody Notes, Amber, Indian Patchouli
- Product packaging may vary
- 1 Million marks the come-back of asserted masculine seduction
No surprise here as 1 Million by Paco Rabanne makes the top 10 best selling men’s cologne for February. A score of 80 HQ means it’s a pretty gosh darn good smelling cologne and probably worthy of a top 100 spot on the all-time list. Time will tell however.
Last Month – #3
- His passion for life is contagious - you can’t help but want to go where the Nautica Blue Man is. He feels at home in the great outdoors or out on the ocean, invigorated by the freshness and energy of wide open spaces. You’ll find him charting a course on the big blue, running along the beach or hiking a trail- or if you don’t, you’ll find him dreaming about it. He enjoys life, ready to face new challenges with his signature energy.
- He injects his signature energy into each day with a scent that’s as lively as he is.
- Notes of bergamot and waterlily remind him of dipping his toes in the ocean on warm summer days with a cool, ocean breeze.
- Rustic sandalwood provides a depth and richness to the base of this fragrance, that reminds him of the earth and its endless possibilities.
- The vast ocean and its shores are his playgrounds, and he revels in them every day.
Nautica Blue makes another top seller list for the month of February. This cologne is also rated one of the top 100 colognes of all time and is highest rated cheap cologne on our site. It’s refreshing scent makes you smell like you just stepped out of the shower and you won’t be paying a fortune for it.
Last Month – #6
- Gucci Guilty Intense by Gucci for Men 1.6 oz EDT Spray: Buy Gucci Colognes - Gucci Guilty Intense by Gucci for Men 1.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - Great For: All Seasons - Pink Pepper
- Item Condition: 100% authentic, new and unused. Gucci Guilty Intense by Gucci for Men 1.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray.
- Type: Eau De Toilette
One of the lowest HQ ratings out of any cologne on the top 10. Just because I post the scores, doesn’t mean I necessarily agree with the ratings and this is one of them I don’t agree with. I actually enjoy this scent very much but with so many bad reviews of the cologne out there on all the major sites, the HQ rating is very low. Maybe this cologne is just a product of amazing marketing on Gucci’s part because I know you can’t open a magazine nowadays without getting a sample of this cologne. The cologne smells awesome, but has bad ratings, great marketing, worth a shot to try it out.
Last Month – #1
- Aldehydes, Lime, Coriander, Cypress, Cinnamon, Tarragon, Clary Sage, Neroli, Bergamot And Lemon
- Cyclamen, Jasmine, Caraway, Rose And Geranium
- Sandalwood, Amber, Patchouli, Musk, Oakmoss And Cedar
- Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Another cologne made by Nautica that makes the top selling list. However, of all of them this is the lowest rating mostly because wearers describe it as “too aquatic”. The biggest appeal of this cologne however would have to be the ability to pick it up on Amazon for less than 10 bucks.
Last Month – #3
- Aromatic, aquatic fragrance for men
- 100% authentic, unopened and original
- Nautica Voyage n-83 was launched in 2013
- 3.4 Fl Oz
Nautica Voyage comes in at the number one spot! I can imagine this cologne and Nautica Blue will probably flip flop between the number 1 spot because of how high it’s rated and how amazing the scent is. You can grab this top selling cologne for only $16.49 on Amazon. If you’re interested to see what colognes were the top last month, check out our last months post here.