- Rotary motor for heavy-duty use; Delivers power for removing weight and bulk.
- Convertible to cordless using the BGR+ battery pack and charger (sold separately).
- 20% lighter, 10% smaller and 15% faster than traditional clippers.
- Works with all UltraEdge and CeramicEdge blades. Finish - matte
Pros: This Andis beard trimmer comes with 7 black plastic attachment combs and one comb, the #000, but there are different Andis UltraEdge and CeramicEdge blades are available here, you can switch blades in 20 seconds.
Cons: Only weakness comes from the cord design, it doesn’t work well.
You probably have visited your barber for a quick trim many times over. However, you might be sick of footing the outrageous bill that your barber charges for that very simple hair trim. Maybe it is about time to put the matters on your own hand and consider getting a set of detachable beard trimmer for yourself.
You do not need to undergo rigorous training to use an electric shaver. With the Andis Ceramic BGRC Professional Detachable Blade Hair Clipper, you can cut your hair yourself or with the help of a friend. The trimmer will do all the work. You simply need to attach a comb guard to cut your hair to your desired length. With just one click, you can start buzzing, and you will have an even and consistent hair cut in no time.
You probably will need some help to trim the back of your head. Nevertheless, following simple instructions, setting up the mirrors right, and using the best cordless beard trimmers, you will learn to be the master of your own haircut.
Andis Ceramic BGRC Hair Clipper
The Andis Difference
The Andis Ceramic BGRC Professional Detachable Blade Hair Clipper is specially designed for heavy duty used and for all types of hair. It is a professional trimmer that is lighter, smaller, and operates more quietly than other models. You can rely on this durable, versatile clipper for a quick trim or for a prolonged professional use. The powerful rotary motor of this cordless clipper is designed to operate continuously for at least an hour when fully charged. What attracts me most to this beard trimmer is that it works with all andis ultraedge blades, which allow you to get a beard clean for different styles.
This clipper works well with any Andis UltraEdge and CeramicEdge blades. It can also be converted into a cordless trimmer using a BGR+ battery pack. It features easy-to-use variable speed settings that can be controlled with a touch of a button.
Considering all Andis trimmers reviews, this versatile clipper edged out its competitors based on four strong points.
- Its lightweight and sleek design allows for easy maneuverability when in use.
- This clipper uses durable, sharp, and rust resistant ceramic edge blades; therefore, you are certain that you get a clean, even haircut every time.
- It is a convertible clipper. You can maneuver it with so much ease without the cord getting in the way. Just attach a fully charged BGR+ battery pack, and you will have a cordless trimmer, instantly.
- Its powerful rotary motor is designed for heavy-duty use. Moreover, the motor is well insulated and self-contained, so you need not worry about the noise when in use.
At first, the price of this professional trimmer might just be too much for those who want to cut their own hair on a regular basis. However, considering the flexibility, durability, and efficiency of this convertible model, it is an investment worth every penny.
A standard trimmer is made up of vibrating, toothed blades that creates a miniature scissor effect to trim hair. These are devices intended to crop hairs to a desired length, up to a millimeter in height. However, the Andis Ceramic BGRC Professional Detachable Blade Hair Clipper is beyond ordinary. It is a professionally designed trimmer that is the definition of safety, versatility, durability, efficiency, and value for money.